How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 Using Phoenix?
After waiting for such a long time, the new jailbreak has finally been released. And this is iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak, released by @Siguza and @tihmstar. This is a great news in jailbreak community. Although we posted about someone said "Jailbreak is Dead", this proves to all iFans that jailbreak is not dead.
This is an Semi-tethered jailbreak. If the app expires, please install it with Cydia Impactor as the below operations.
Support 32-bit iDevices
Backup on 3uTools before you jailbreak.
At present, 3uTools does not support this new jailbreak, but we would add support as soon as possible.
1. Connect your iDevice to your computer.
2. Start Cydia Impactor and drag the IPA file onto the top field.
3. Enter your Apple ID credentials.
4. On your iDevice, go to "Settings > General > Device Management" and trust the certificate.
5. Run the app and tap on "Prepare For Jailbreak".
6. Wait for it to respring, then launch Cydia from the Home Screen.
7. Whenever you reboot, open the app again and tap on "Kickstart Jailbreak".
8. Whenever the app expires, install it again with Cydia Impactor.
V2 (7. Aug 2017)
Removes problematic binaries that resulted in multiple scripts breaking.
Fixes a problem with LaunchDaemons not starting after re-jailbreaking.
Fixes a problem in Mixtape Player where lyrics did not display correctly using Dark Mode.
Fixes a problem in Mixtape Player where seeking would result in graphical glitches.
"Better Not Lack" (track 12) now appears correctly in Mixtape Player.
Temporarily disable Dark Mode in Mixtape Player by firmly pressing the app icon and choosing “Mixtape Player”.
V3 (8. Aug 2017)
Fixed custom offsets
#Update (Credit: Cydia Geeks)
If you don't have a computer, If you do not have access to a computer at this moment, there is a new method that allows you to jailbreak your iOS 9.3.5 device directly on your iPhone or iPad via the Safari browser app. Youtuber Yassine Ayouch was able to bundle the IPA using his enterprise certificate with an app called iOS App Signer by DanTheMan827.
As a regular user, all you have to do is click here from your Safari app, tap on the Install button to download the “phoenixjb” app. This is the same version you will get from the IPA provided above.
- Semi-untethered iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak on 3uTools How to Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 Using H3lix? iOS 10.3.x Jailbreak Tool Update Latest Information Cydia Is not Installed After Jailbreak? Here's How to Fix Jailbreak Errors The Latest & Current State of 10.3.1 / 10.3 / 10.2.1 Jailbreak Cydia For iOS 10.3, 10.4 Jailbreak Review iOS 11.3 Jailbreak: Here’s What iPhone and iPad Users Need to Know Luca Todesco Releases Browser Based iOS 9.3.3 Pangu jailbreak