How to Delete Duplicate Photos on iPhone Quickly?
2022-09-20 7477 Posted by 3uTools
After snapshots and continuous shooting, many identical or similar photos will be stored on iPhone. Manually finding duplicate photos is very tedious, and you must be very careful during the operation. You may accidentally delete the wrong images.
How to quickly filter and delete duplicate photos on your iPhone?
There is a tool in the 3uTools Toolbox, which can help us quickly filter and delete duplicate or similar photos. The following is how to use it on 3uTools:
1. Launch 3uTools, click Toolbox, and find Photo Deduplication
2. Choose the folder you want to scan, click Start
3. Scanning process
4. Choose the selected to remove.
5. If you scan again, you will see this reminder.
- 3uTools Frequently Prompts “Connection Timeout”? Additional Explanations for 3uTools iDevice Verification Report How to Solve the Frequent Operational Failure of 3uTools on Computer? Failed to Export Photos Using 3uTools? How to Download and Set Ringtone Using 3uTools? “iDevice is Connected, But Can’t be Recognized” While Using 3uTools? How to Jailbreak iPhone & iPad on 3uTools? How to Restore a Disabled iPhone Using 3uTools?