Why It’s Failed to Delete Photos on iPhone Using 3uTools?
If it’s failed to delete photos on iPhone using 3uTools, please try the following 4 methods.
1. Please confirm that “iCloud Photo Library ” is off on iPhone.
Click “Settings→iCloud→Photos”. If “iCloud Photo Library” is on, please turn it off.
2. Please confirm that the photos you delete are not shot after the iPhone is connected to the PC.
3. Please try to unplug and replug iPhone.
4. If the above operations can’t solve the issue, please check the USB cable/port.
Related tutorial: How to Solve the Frequent Operational Failure of 3uTools on Computer?
- “iDevice is Connected, But Can’t be Recognized” While Using 3uTools? How to Solve the Frequent Operational Failure of 3uTools on Computer? How to Download and Set Ringtone Using 3uTools? What's Backup & Restore? 3uTools Frequently Prompts “Connection Timeout”? How to Restore A Disabled iPhone Using 3uTools? What's Customized Backup & Customized Restore? Failed to Export Photos Using 3uTools?