How to Solve the Frequent Operational Failure of 3uTools on Computer?
If you encounter frequent operational failure of APP installation, data immigration, backup & restore, your iDevice might be suffering from a unstable connection or insufficient storage space.
1. Operational failure caused by unstable connection.
Please check if your USB cable has following problems:
Do not use broken or low quality connection cable, use the original or good quality cable. Unstable USB includes: front side USB, USB adapter, USB extension cable, USB expander, Low-power laptop USB, USB with dust, USB interface oxidized, loose USB interface. If any above mentioned situation exists, you are suggested to change to a new connection cable or plug in the USB in the backside of the computer case. If the problem persists, you can try another computer.
2. Operational failure caused by insufficient storage space.
1. Check if the storage space is sufficient.
Please Click the “Refresh iDevice Info” button on the iDevice info page to check the System space & Data space is sufficient or not. If the System space is less than 50MB, you need to flash the iDevice, if the Data space is less than 500MB, please refer to below solution.
2. Release space by following methods if the data space is insufficient.
1) Uninstall the unused apps
Find the seldom-used app in the Apps list, and click the “Uninstall” button to release space.
2) Back up and delete the photos
Find the albums need to be backed up in the photo page, click the “Export” button to transfer the photos to the computer, After all the photos are backed up in the computer, you can delete some or all the photos to release space.
3) Try to clean the in-Apps cache or data which are also occupying storage space.
- “iDevice is Connected, But Can’t be Recognized” While Using 3uTools? How to Sovle Cannot Import Photos to the Camera Roll? How to Download and Set Ringtone Using 3uTools? What's Firmware Cache? What's Backup & Restore? What's Customized Backup & Customized Restore? How to Restore A Disabled iPhone Using 3uTools? 3uTools Frequently Prompts “Connection Timeout”?