Tutorial: How to Backup Social Software Data?
Have you updated to the new version 2.39 3uTools? We have adds a lot of new functions this time. Let's see the Social App Backup!
In addition to Backup/Restore and Full-backup / Full-recovery functions, 3uTools has added a function of [Social App Backup]. When the Full backup is not needed, we can directly back up the chat records of the desired social software through the function of 3uTools [Social App Backup].
3uTools [Social App Backup] function usage:
1. Connect the device to 3uTools, open the Toolbox, and find the [Social App Backup] function;
2. open [Social App Backup], you can see the following interface;
There are social software backup and social software recovery options;
Select the software that needs to be backed up and click to start backup;
3. Wait for the backup to complete;
You can also cancel the backup at any time during the backup process;
Please do not disconnect during the backup process;
4. After the backup is completed, we can restore the file just backed up to the iDevice we want to restore;
As shown below, open the Social software recovery function on the right of [Social App Backup], select the file you just backed up, and click Next
5. Select the social software that needs to be restored again and click Next;
6. Just wait for the recovery to complete.
- How to Back up and Restore on 3utools? How to Choose Backup & Restore and Customized Backup & Restore? How to use Customized Backup & Customized Restore? How to Manage iPhone's Files? How to Automatically Recover Restrictions Passcode Using Backup Files How to Fix "Fail to Restore Backups of iDevice" on 3uTools? How to Back up iPhone’s Contacts Using 3uTools? How to Restore iPhone Data From An 3uTools/iTunes Backup?