How to Migrate Data Using 3uTools From One iDevice to Another?
The "Migrate Data" feature is in Toolbox from 3uTools, did you use it to migrate data from one device to another? Or, when you have changed your iPhone 6 to iPhone7 Plus, how to migrate data from an old iPhone to the new one? Here we have prepared 2 iPhones to make a litttle example for you, one is named "Grace's iPhone", another is named"My iPhone".
How to migrate data from "Grace's iPhone" to "My iPhone", let's see the process as below:
1. Connect Grace's iPhone with 3uTools first, and find "Migrate Data" from Toolbox.
2. Then connect with another iDevice which you want to import.( eg: "My iPhone")
3. You can use this function to migrate photos, music, ringtones, contacts, notes, and Apps from one iDevice to another one.
4. To save time, I migrated some ringtones only from Grace's iPhone to "My iPhone"
5. And "My iPhone" have those ringtones now.
3uTools hopes all users can use this function better to manage and migrate your iPhone files to another.