How to Jailbreak iPhone 7 /7 Plus on iOS 10.0.1-10.1.1 With Extra_Recipe?
Developer xerub has released an updated version of Ian Beer’s mach_portal exploit, entitled extra_recipe. This new iteration should resolve the stability issues which have been plaguing iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus users on the iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak. Here is how to jailbreak:
Head to Luca Todesco’s site and download an extra_recipe .ipa to use. If you’re using an .ipa that you’ve compiled yourself from the GitHub page (to get newer features or for devices not supported by Todesco’s .ipa), skip this step.
1) Connect your device to your computer, and launch Cydia Impactor.
2) Check that your connected device is showing in Impactor, then drag your extra_recipe .ipa onto the Impactor window to push it to your device.
3) Enter your Apple ID and password to complete the process.
4) Once pushed to your device, the extra_recipe icon should appear on your home screen.
5) Launch the Settings app on your device, and navigate to General, Profiles & Device Management. Select the account details which you used to push the extra_recipe app to your device with Impactor, then hit Trust to authorise the app to run.
6) You can now launch the extra_recipe application. Press the Go button to jailbreak. If it fails, simply keep re-trying.
And that’s all there is to it! You are now jailbroken with extra_recipe, and mach_portal is a thing of the past.