How to Find Your iPhone IMEI Serial Number?
Learn where to find your iOS device's serial number, IMEI/MEID,and ICCID. What Is The Purpose of an IMEI Number?
IMEI: International Mobile Equipment Identity, is a unique 15-digit serial number given to every mobile phone.
ICCID: Integrated Circuit Card Identifier identifies each SIM internationally.
When you contact Apple for support, you can use the serial number or the IMEI/MEID number to identify your iOS device. There are several places to find these numbers, like in the Settings menu, on the physical device, in iTunes, or on the original packaging.
1.iPhone Setting Menu
Go to "Settings" > "General" > "About" and look for your device's serial number, IMEI/MEID, and ICCID.
iPhone Models: iPhone 7/iPhone 7Plus / iPhone 6/ iPhone 6 Plus/ iPhone SE/ iPhone 5s/ iPhone 5c/ iPhone 5.
2.iPhone Rear Cover
If you have an original iPhone, you'll find the serial number and IMEI engraved on the back.
You can find the serial number and IMEI/MEID on the SIM tray.
* Connect your iOS device to your computer，if iTunes doesn't launch automatically, open it.
* Locate your device.Then click the "Summary tab" to see its information.
* For an iPhone, click Phone Number to find the IMEI/MEID and ICCID.
* For an iPad (cellular model), click Serial Number to find the CDN, IMEI/MEID, and ICCID.
If you'd like to paste this information into Apple registration or support forms, click Edit > Copy Serial Number.
Connect your iOS device to your computer and 3uTools interface will show all information about your iPhone, it will be easier to process than iTunes.
6.Original Package (If you don't have your device)
If you still have your device's original packaging, you can check the barcode to find the serial number and IMEI/MEID.
And it’s important to keep your own serial number in mind,do not tell others easily.
- How to Check iCloud Activation Lock Status? How to Download Apps Using 3uTools? iOS 11 Release Time in Your Time Zone How to Downgrade iOS 11.1.2 to 10.3.3 for A7 Devices With SHSH? How to Unlock iPhone? v0rtexNonce - Downgrade from iOS 10.3.x to iOS 10.2/ 10.2.1 Without Jailbreaking Downgrade 32-bit Devices to Any iOS Version With SHSH Downgrade iPhone 5 / iPad 4 From iOS 10 -10.3.3 to iOS 8.4.1