How to Get Vietnamese Version of 3uTools?
Do you want to use 3uTools in Vietnamese version? If your mother language is Vietnamese, I think you will enjoy operating on Vietnamese version more.
In appreciation for your support, we make it available to use 3uTools in Vietnamese with the help of kind users.
Please notice that only V2.10 has been translated. If new version of 3uTools releases, there may be some parts of language file not translated. After a new version releases, we will try our best to update Vietnamese file as soon as possible. For some reason, it is still English version at some parts of interface. But we are working to improve it.
1. Click tool_vn to download the Vietnamese language file.
2. Download 3uTools from our official website to your desktop.
3. Right click 3uTools icon on your desktop, then select “Open file location”.
4. Here, open file named “locales”. You can see there is a folder named fronts and a file.
5. Copy and paste the Vietnamese language file here.
6. Close 3uTools and re-open it, now you can find it in Vietnamese version. If you want to go back to English version,you can just move out the file named tools_vn.
- How to Fix Cannot Import Photos to the Camera Roll? How to Solve the Frequent Operational Failure of 3uTools on Computer? “iDevice is Connected, But Can’t be Recognized” While Using 3uTools? 3uTools Frequently Prompts “Connection Timeout”? Failed to Export Photos Using 3uTools? How to Download and Set Ringtone Using 3uTools? What's Firmware Cache? Additional Explanations for 3uTools iDevice Verification Report