How to Upgrade Your iPhone to iOS10.0.2 Using 3uTools?
Apple officially released iOS10.0.2 on 24th, September and this new firmware has fixed some bugs in photos and earphones. This tutorial is mainly introducing how to upgrade your iPhone to iOS10.0.2 using 3uTools.
Supported iDevice: iPhone5, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPhone SE, iPhone6/Plus, iPhone6s/Plus; iPad4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro (9.7/12.9), iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4; iPod Touch 6.
New updates on iOS10.0.2:
· iOS10.0.2 fixed the issue that the audio control on your iPhone did not work.
· iOS10.0.2 fixed the issue that photos automatically exit while you open the iCloud albums of your iPhone.
· The installation package size for iOS10.0.2 is 55.9MB.
How to upgrade your iPhone to iOS 10.0.2 using 3uTools?
· Please firstly backup your important data using iTunes before you flash your iPhone.
· Please keep a good connection between your iPhone and PC as you start flashing your iPhone.
Step1: Download and install the latest 3uTools on your iPhone. Connect your iPhone to PC using the USB cable.
Step2: After it is connected, please click the button “Flash& JB”and select the firmware “ 10.0.2”, then please click the button “Flash”.
Step3: And then, you just need to wait until this process is finished.
- Why Do I Need to Bind Apple ID Using 3uTools? How to register an Apple ID? iTunes Flash is Available on 3uTools Now! What's Anti-Recovery Flash on 3uTools? How to Downgrade iPhone 4 from iOS7 to iOS6.1.3 without SHSH Blobs Using 3uTools? Downgrade iPhone 4s / iPad 2 to iOS 6.1.3 Using 3uTools How to Turn off “Find My iPhone”? How to Upgrade 16GB iPhone to 128GB through Replacing Hard Disk?