Downgrade iPhone 4s / iPad 2 to iOS 6.1.3 Using 3uTools
Now V2.17 3uTools supports downgrading iPhone 4s and iPad 2 to iOS 6.1.3 after jailbreak without SHSH.
After you downgrade to iOS 6.1.3, you can check iOS software update on your iDevice to upgrade to iOS 8.4.1.
1. Download and install the latest version of 3uTools.
2. Download the corresponding custom firmware for your iDevice;
ota_iPhone4,1.ipsw (MD5: 03733FA4CA91873BD70E01DCEDCEC26E)
ota_iPad2,1.ipsw (MD5: 5021ED0CC6BD50594D9458B3F0A56581)
ota_iPad2,2.ipsw (MD5: 870F8C135B95395D02288DEBF518DC3F)
ota_iPad2,3.ipsw (MD5: 862799EDF75D2461C85902FBA3BFDCC7)
3. Jailbreak your iDevice: Please update your iDevice to iOS 9.3.5 to jailbreak.
4. This downgrading tutorial only applies to iPhone 4s and iPad 2 (Product type: iPad2.1, iPad 2.2, iPad 2.3 and iPad 2.4). You can check the product type of your device on 3uTools, then download the corresponding firmware.
This downloading would not save any data. You are suggested to backup your device before you downgrade.
Step 1 Launch Cydia and add repo: http://repo.tihmstar.net to enter KDFU mode (Please check the detailed tutorial). Only when your iDevice is in KDFU mode, you can downgrade to iOS 6.1.3. Please make sure your iDevice is in KDFU mode, then continue to downgrade. For iPad 2,4, you can refer this tutorial to enter KDFU mode: How to Enter KDFU Mode Using Futurerestore?
Step 2 Launch 3uTools and go to “Flash & JB” -> “Pro Flash”, click “Import Firmware” and select the firmware you have already downgraded.
Step 3 After you import the firmware, click “Flash” on the right bar.
Step 4 Now 3uTools will automatically flash your iDevice, please confirm the connection between your iDevice and pc.
Step 5 Normally, it would take around 10 minutes to downgrade.
After the process is finished, you will see the familiar interface of iOS 6, now you can activate your phone and enjoy it.
- Why Do I Need to Bind Apple ID Using 3uTools? How to register an Apple ID? How to Downgrade iPhone 4 from iOS7 to iOS6.1.3 without SHSH Blobs Using 3uTools? How to Upgrade 16GB iPhone to 128GB through Replacing Hard Disk? If your iPhone, iPad or iPod won't Connect to 3uTools on Your PC, Try the Steps below. How to Solve the Issue 3uTools Frequently Shows Operation Failure ? 3uTools Downgrades iPhone 4 from iOS7.1.2 to iOS 6.0.1 Tutorial How to Recover an iPhone out of Disabled Mode Using 3uTools?