How to Install .ipa file in Unjailbroken iPhone Using 3uTools?
If you have downloaded many .ipa files of different applications on your computer, you will find it torturous to install those related apps one by one on your iDevice. You can achieve that easily on 3uTools. You don’t have to purchase those apps one after another from iTunes.
1. Launch 3uTools, and connect your iPhone to your computer with USB cable.
2. Click iDevice → Apps on the left side. Here, you can see the apps you have installed on your iDevice.
3. Click import & install ipa or drag the uncracked .ipa files directly to 3uTools.
4. After that, these apps are being installed on your iDevice now.
5. Now these 3 applications have been installed on your iDevice, you can use them.
- How to Fix Cannot Import Photos to the Camera Roll? How to Solve the Frequent Operational Failure of 3uTools on Computer? “iDevice is Connected, But Can’t be Recognized” While Using 3uTools? 3uTools Frequently Prompts “Connection Timeout”? Failed to Export Photos Using 3uTools? How to Download and Set Ringtone Using 3uTools? What's Firmware Cache? Additional Explanations for 3uTools iDevice Verification Report