3uTools V2.62 Update: Support Virtual Location on iOS 16 Devices
3uTools has released the V2.62 version update. This time bring some new functions and fixed some known issues.
V2.62 version has added support for iOS 16 devices to use Virtual Location. Please choose the right 3uTools to use in need.
Note: If you are the first time using Virtual Location after upgrading to iOS 16, you will need to Turn Off the Passcode and Face ID.
After "Turn on" The developer Mode by 3uTools, you can set up Face ID and Passcode, it won't affect the regular use.
These are the tips on how to use Virtual Location on iDevice which has upgraded to iOS 16:
1. Connect on 3uTools using the original USB cable, Open 3uTools, and Click "VirtualLocation" on Toolbox
2. There are 3 ways to modify the device position.
Input the longitude and latitude
Input the address on the Search Location bar
Drag and Click the address on the map using the mouse
3. If your iDevice has upgraded to iOS 16, please notice the notification. After this prompt comes out, will ask for the iDevice to "Turn On" the Developer Mode, during this time, the iDevice will reboot automatically.
Please check the iDevice screen to confirm whether the device restarts successfully.
4. After the iDevice reboot succeeds, a prompt about Turning on the developer mode will show up, Click "Turn On".
5. Finished the steps above, You can find the Developer Mode on Settings - Privacy & Security
On the Developer Mode turned on, you can use "Virtual Location" to change the position.
If you want to restore to the real position, reboot iDevice.
- 3uTools Frequently Prompts “Connection Timeout”? Additional Explanations for 3uTools iDevice Verification Report How to Solve the Frequent Operational Failure of 3uTools on Computer? Failed to Export Photos Using 3uTools? 3uTools iDevice Verification: What is Activation Lock and Serial Number Verified How to Download and Set Ringtone Using 3uTools? “iDevice is Connected, But Can’t be Recognized” While Using 3uTools? How to Jailbreak iPhone & iPad on 3uTools?