iOS 11.2.5 is Now Available for iPhone and iPad, Adds HomePod Support and More
Apple has officially release iOS 11.2.5 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The release build version is 15D60. The update primarily adds support for HomePod ahead of its release next month, but includes a few other goodies as well.
The new version is available on Apple’s developer center and is rolling out to all users now.
– Setup and automatically transfer your Apple ID, Apple Music, Siri and Wi-Fi settings to HomePod.
– Siri can now read the news, just ask, “Hey Siri, play the news”. You can also ask for specific news categories including Sports, Business or Music.
Other improvements and fixes
– Addresses an issue that could cause the Phone app to display incomplete information in the call list
– Fixes an issue that caused Mail notifications from some Exchange accounts to disappear from the Lock screen when unlocking iPhone X with Face ID
– Addresses an issue that could cause Messages conversations to temporarily be listed out of order – Fixes an issue in CarPlay where Now Playing controls become unresponsive after multiple track changes
– Adds ability for VoiceOver to announce playback destinations and AirPod battery level
The new version should also fix the chaiOS message bug discovered this month.
- Apple Still Signing iOS 11.3 Beta 5/6, Downgrade to It to Jailbreak Your iPhone How to Download Apple’s Official iOS IPSW with One Simple Step? Backup Your iOS Device When It's Disabled or in Password in Normal Mode ICCID Activation Bug can Factory Unlock Any iPhone with a Turbo SIM iFixit Releases Fun x-ray and Internal Wallpapers for iPhone XR How to Jailbreak iOS 11– iOS 11.4.1 Using Electra Jailbreak on iPhone or iPad Apple iPhone 7 Plus with Leaked Photos and iPhone 7's Packaging Box iPhone X to be Available in New "Blush Gold" Color on Jan, 2018