3uTools Jailbreaks iOS 9.0-9.0.2 Untethered Tutorial
* Download and install the latest 3uTools on PC.
* Please backup your iDevice’s important data using 3uTools before jailbreaking.
* This jailbreak tool is compatible with all iOS 9-iOS 9.0.2 iDevice.
* Please exit from iTunes.
* If you upgrade your iDevice via OTA, please flash iDevice using 3uTools first before jailbreaking.
* Please make sure that your iDevice’s system is iOS9.0- iOS 9.0.2.
Note before 3uTools jailbreaks iOS 9.0-9.0.2 untethered
* Please make sure that the C disk of your PC has sufficient storage space.
* 3uTools now can jailbreak iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, and iOS 9.0.2.
* Please turn off “Find my iPhone” (Settings -> iCloud -> Find My iPhone) and set your iDevice in flight mode.
* Your iDevice may exist some PanGu apps, if you don’t need them, you can delete them directly.
Step1: Launch 3uTools on PC. Connect iDevice to PC using the USB cable. Click Flash & JB -> Jailbreak.
Step2: Click iOS 9.0 - 9.0.2 jailbreak. And then follow the prompts.
Step3: When the jailbreaking tool give you a reminder that “please unlock iDevice and click the PanGu icon on desktop, please follow the reminder and click “Accept”. In addition, if this jailbreaking tool would like to access your photos, please click “OK”.
Step4: Just wait until the jailbreaking process is finished.
- How to Install AFC2? How to Jailbreak iOS 12 – iOS 12.1.2 Using 3uTools? Semi-untethered iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak on 3uTools How to Jailbreak iOS 11.0 – iOS 11.4.1 Using 3uTools? How to Jailbreak 32-Bit iOS 10.X Using 3uTools? How to Jailbreak iOS 11.4 - iOS 12.4 on 3uTools How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 Using 3uTools? How to get iOS 9.1- iOS 9.3.4 Untethered Jailbreak for all 32bit iOS Devices?