Houdini Demo for iOS 10.x (up to 10.3.2), Here is How to Install
Previously we posted What Should You know About iOS 10.x~iOS 10.3.2 Houdini Jailbreak. Now a reddit user @cheesecakeufo posted a Demo Houdini demo for iOS 10.x (up to 10.3.2) 64-bit only, he also claims this is not really a jailbreak but it does mimic some jailbreak functionalities. Also, this is an beta so be careful.
Let's watch the demo first:
What is this:
A proof-of-concept tool that utilizes just a privilege escalation (root) exploit to mimic some jailbreak functionalities.
Things to note:
It might fail multiple times. If 'escaping sandbox' takes longer than 5 minutes, reboot and try again.
If you have issues, please report them here: https://github.com/iabem97/houdini_issues
1. Download the .ipa file and Cydia Impactor
2. Open Cydia Impactor and connect your device
3. Drag the Houdini.ipa file onto the Cydia Impactor window
4. Enter your Apple ID (email and password), ignore any PLIST_STRING errors
5. Open Settings → General → Profiles & Device Management
6. Trust the new certificate → open Houdini
7. Tap 'start' and enjoy! (Note: this might fail a couple of times at escaping sandbox)
What can this do?
Theme user-installed apps
Hide/rename user-installed apps' labels
Add Cydia sources and install themes
Clean all apps cache
Change device's display resolution
Hide/rename 3D Touch icons' shortcuts
Edit Siri's suggestions list
Theme passcode keypad (iOS 11 style or custom pictures)
Colorize and resize icon badges
Theme Control Center icons and sliders
Theme Lock Screen 'Music Control' icons
And potentially more
Where can I get this?
- How to Install AFC2? Untethered Jailbreak iOS9.1- iOS9.3.4 for 32 Bit devices How to Jailbreak iOS 10.0 - 10.2 Using 3uTools? How to Fix Cydia Impactor Installation Cpp:42 Error？ Supposed iOS 10.3.3 Jailbreak by DevelopApple Debunked iOS 10.2.1 Jailbreak Saïgon Released For 64-Bit Devices iOS 10.3.3 H3lix & G0blin Compatible Tweaks FAQ: What can We Do with Using 3uTools Jailbreak?